|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
DELIVERY INFO NEEDED...
2) ORDERING FROM US
2.1: You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2: Our acceptance of an order takes place when we change the order status to processing. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3: We may refuse to accept an order even after initial acceptance as defined in 2.2 above.
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3.1: Our displayed prices do not include VAT as this is added at checkout
3.2: Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3.3: Our prices are reviewed periodically.
4) CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1: IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER:
- you can notify us by email to before we have despatched the goods to you;or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 4.2 below.
4.2: You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
4.3: Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
4.4: The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 4.3 will not apply in the following circumstances: –
- in the event that the product has been used.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
The provisions of this clause 4.4 do not affect your statutory rights.